Saturday, February 16, 2013

For the Record: January 2013 Glyph Sales


Surprise, surprise, this graph looks really familiar.

January  Stats:
  • Total Glyph Sales: 59670g 
  • Total Glyphs Sold: 885
  • Average Price: 67g42s
So I usually sell between 800 and 900 glyphs per month, with 50k+ in sales depending on the average price, which can vary a little. When there's a major event, like an expansion with a glyph overhaul... the graph can get a little exciting. Otherwise, I've been using the monthly post to chat about other things. Well no longer!

I like my graphs, and I have a sentimental attachment to my monthly glyph graph ever since my first export of mysales data. So I'm going to start adding the title and label, 'For the Record' to these posts and keep them short and sweet, so I can spend a little more time on other topics. If you're interested in pretty graphs, or my gold making milestones, drop in and check them out, otherwise you can skip to other topics of discussion.

No comments:

Post a Comment