Monday, April 4, 2011

March Gylph Sales


Starting with the stats from March:
  • Total Glyph Sales: 71404g
  • Total Glyphs Sold: 1563
  • Average Price: 45g68s
The number sold was up, particularly due to some better results during high demand times. Pulling down 8k gold on a Sunday was a fantastic result. The ability to post more glyphs for the weekend is due to my new processes for handling glyphs, which I'll be posting about for my 10k / 25k milestone for the guild inscribing achievement.

2 comments:

  1. what do you do when you posted a glyph for....say 85g then the market crashed to 5g each? It's getting absolutely frustrating.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It just goes in the bank until either
    1) the price comes up to profitable and I craft a new one and put it on the AH
    2) it gets posted from my bank the following weekend (if the price has come up)

    The third option that I don't do (but LOTS of my competitors do) is buy the 5g glyph and add it to my stock for sale later

    I figure that most of these ultra cheap glyphs are from people leveling, so they just want to free up bag space. Sometimes they aren't really popular glyphs so they can sit at 5g for a while. :S

    What you observe is the reason I have committed to basically all the profitable glyphs... When you make 10,000 glyphs in about 4 months you don't really notice the stack of reject glyphs that never sell.

    ReplyDelete