I'm going to be upfront. I despise the completely backward changes made to Emblems in Wrath of the Lichking. While I spend a fair bit of time in game, I consider myself a casual, but talented player. Going back to farm content (daily heroic for EoTs, heroic farming for EoCs) regularly in order to gear up has crushed my alts... well at least one of them.
Poor Borgelmir has been relegated to his mobile office. Now that I feel compelled to run the daily heroic on my *cough* important toons, I have been just dreading gearing this guy up. His current schedule? Well, it's just as well he's both a jewel crafter and an engineer...
... so here's a day in the life of Borgelmir:
- Get the JC daily, and wormhole to the location (30s)
- Kill stuff (30s - 2m)
- Hearth (10s)
- Grab Jeeves (so I don't have to run all the way to the bank) and get the small gems for the JC daily and hand in (20s)
- Scan the auction house in Dalaran (4m)
- Grab bargains for the guild bank, post my own auctions (2m)
- Cut gems for fellow guildies (0 - 30s)
- Logout... no more playtime for you today